At QAL, Measurement of performance metrics is the tool that we use daily.
Exceeding our goals
We have set the bar high, hoping to raise the customer’s expectations even higher. By continuously monitoring performance metrics, we are in a good position to continuously exceed the goals of on-time delivery, unmatched quality, employee safety, and increased productivity.
Our system of performance metrics solidifies our efforts for lean activities and lean manufacturing, focusing on four critical factors: safety, quality, delivery and cost.
Lean performance metrics emphasize:
- On time delivery.
- Rate of Returns.
- PPM (Parts Per Million Defect/Events).
- Incoming inspection to specification.
- Final inspection of finished goods.
- Weekly opportunities for customer review
- Management Review of our Quality Management System to ensure goals and objectives are being met.