Innovations occur quickly in the manufacturing industry.
To stay at the forefront of new innovations, we use several cutting-edge, lean manufacturing methods to maximize quality while minimizing waste. While focusing on lean manufacturing, we continually improve on cost, quality, service, products and delivery.
This business model creates a culture of employee empowerment and encourages reduction of waste.
How QAL stays “lean”:
- Kanban/Point of Use Inventory System
- Emphasis on 5s (Sort, Straighten, Shine, Standardize, Sustain).
- Modular assembly cells that customize production to specific customer needs.
- Performance Metric tracking and regular review
- Value Stream Mapping
- Risk Mitigation
- Production Readiness Process Validation
- Process Impact Maturity Matrix
- Target logistics with material presentation